How to become a member
The Palestinian law requires who owns a business establishment in the areas of commerce, trade, service, arts and craft in addition to contractors to be a member of the Chamber.
Registration process consists of the following:
- Fill out the registration form.
- Provide all the official documents that confirm the applicant’s proof of occupation such as: the establishment’s contract and internal bylaws, certificate of company registration, lease contract, special permits, or any other relevant documents.
- Pay the required registration fee and yearly dues according to the grade of the establishment.
Grade Capital (in Jordanian Dinar)
- Special more than a million
- Excellent 250 thousand to less than 1 million
- First 100 thousand to less than 250 thousand
- Second 40 thousand to less than 100 thousand
- Third 5 thousand to less than 40 thousand
- Fourth less than 5 thousand